Hercules trailer tires review is a popular topic of discussion amongst car enthusiasts. This is of no surprise, as Hercules tires are one of the best available at a reasonable price. However, choosing the correct one can be tough. Luckily, we are here to assist you.
Keep reading on to learn about the overall brand, our top tire picks, and how to choose the best-in-class and high-quality tires for your vehicle. Let’s jump in!
Table of Contents
A Summary of the Hercules Tire Brand
Established in 1952, Hercules is an American tire manufacturer. Since then, it has been providing the U.S. and global markets with great tires.
- They are well-known all around the globe for their innovative technologies and reasonably priced tires such as for coupes and enclosed race car trailer.
- They also make more premium tires but as expected these come at a higher cost.
- A lot of them come with great quality while still being inexpensive, so you may choose what works for your budget.
Stay with us till the end as we explore different aspects of these tires.
Analyzing the Features of Hercules Trailer Tires
Hercules Tires are designed to be quickly and simply installed on a variety of vehicles. They are well-known all around the globe for their innovative technologies and reasonably priced tires that provide customers with a pleasant and exciting driving experience.
1. Brief Evaluation of Trailer Tire
Tires for a wide variety of automobiles are readily accessible from Hercules, an industry leader. They are known to care about the community and have also invested and donated to various projects for the future of automobile engineering and employment.
- Come with special features including grooves, patterns, and asymmetrical treading to improve handling and grip on the road.
- Provide everything wanted in a tire and more in terms of safety, comfort, and driving pleasure.
- They make great radial tires that reduce the rolling resistance and thus the fuel consumption of the vehicle.
Here is how they excel in quality:
- Hercules power tire types may be inexpensive, but their quality is unrivaled. It makes a huge difference in how long your results last and how pleasant your ride is.
- Their road adhesion is excellent, which is something every driver hopes for.
- All models of Hercules tires feature superior braking and handling performance thanks to their precise design that ensures a firm grip and stability on every road surface.
Hercules tires have a gorgeous design and are reasonably priced.
- When compared to its rivals’ similarly priced treads, this option offers significant savings.
- Hercules tires will generally cost you around $80 per tire, while more premium tires like Pirelli or Michelin start at around $120 per tire.
- They have been making tires for a long time, and their brand objective has always reflected their commitment to providing quality products at reasonable prices.
Hercules is an enterprise that cares about providing comprehensive services.
- Tires for cars, SUVs, light trucks, and trailers have been created by them.
- They developed true all-year, all-season products that provide a high-quality experience.
- They also guarantee a precise fit for any car model, regardless of manufacturer.
5. Fuel Efficiency
Hercules tires’ innovative designs have led to improvements in fuel efficiency:
- Rolling resistance is reduced and tire-road friction is minimized because of the use of silica-infused gel compounds in Hercules’ tread design.
- Some tires have a premium casing alongside a four steel-belt package.
- All of these elements work together to make the tires more fuel-efficient by 5-10% as well as less taxing on the environment.
It is no secret that Hercules makes very durable tires.
- An extraordinarily long-lasting tire has been made possible through a synergy of technology and design.
- Tires from Hercules include semi-solid center ribbing that was painstakingly implemented to ensure rider comfort and control.
- The tread on basic touring ones is guaranteed for 85,000 miles. The replacement might be necessary after reaching this mileage.
The following two points highlight the importance of handling:
- Hercules has cutting-edge engineering innovations that improve its handling and traction on every road surface.
- Asymmetrical tread patterns and grooves are built into each tire model to improve handling performance during driver-initiated sharp moves.
Our Top Choices for The Best Hercules Trailer Tires
We took a look at features like the tire’s max speed and its load index and identified the following Hercules tires as the best. Take a look:
Hercules Terra Trac Cross-V
Hercules Terra Trac AT
1. Hercules Terra Trac Cross-V: Best for Durability
When it comes to Sport Utility Vehicles and trucks, the Terra Trac Cross-V is the trailer tire to have. You may get good overall performance at a low price, making this tire model one of the finest cheap tires for these cars. Comfort and quietness were priority design goals for Hercules when they created this same tire.
Features and Benefits
- Built for all seasons.
- Reinforced shoulder blocks and tie bars promote stability and create secure handling.
- Terra Trac Cross-V tires are constructed with a unique rubber mix that increases tread life to keep drivers on the road for longer.
2. Hercules Roadtour 655: Known Best for Comfort
The Roadtour 655 MRE is an all-season tire with a limited tread life warranty of up to 65,000 miles, suitable for use on coupes, minivans, and SUVs. It is a U.S.-made tire with a four-pitch tread sequence designed to reduce road noise and improve ride quality.
Features and Benefits
- Built for all seasons
- Black sidewall
- T-rated sizes have a limited manufacturer tread life warranty of 65,000 miles, while V- and H-rated sizes have a 55,000-mile warranty.
3. Hercules Raptis R-T5: Best for Handling Performance
Although it has an all-season tread compound, the Raptis R-T5 is Hercules’ most performance-oriented tire. The R-T5 has excellent traction on the road because of its high-silica tread compound. Braking distances are reasonable, and the cornering grip is sufficient for sportier driving. Even in the rain, the vehicle’s traction is excellent, and the driver never loses command.
Features and Benefits
- Built for all seasons
- Has a manufacturer’s warranty on tread life for 45,000 miles
- Designed with a powerful rubber compound that provides excellent stopping power and handling on both dry and wet pavement.
4. Hercules Terra Trac AT II: Best Suitable for Snowy Conditions
It is an all-terrain tire designed for Sport Utility Vehicles and light trucks. The aggressive tread compound of this all-terrain tire improves handling and traction in wet conditions. This Hercules tire offers a better steering performance and snow traction than other cheap tires.
Features and Benefits
- Built for all terrains.
- White-outlined lettering or black-outlined sidewalls, as appropriate for tire size.
- Manufacturer’s warranty on tire rubber life for up to 60,000 miles.
- Hercules’ exclusive AT-C tread composition provides exceptional grip in all seasons without compromising wear.
Hercules Tires Review: Important Considerations Before Buying
Hercules tires come in a wide range of options, such as the Hercules power STR for trailers with asymmetrical tread patterns. A lot of available choices means you could end up picking the wrong tire for your trailer. To avoid that, here is a short guide regarding the features to focus on when buying a Hercules tire:
After analyzing the different features and benefits of all 4 tires presented in this article, we decided that the best one for your trailer would be the Hercules Terra Trac Cross-V. This is due to the following reasons:
- It has the highest load-bearing capacity out of all tires with 1874 lbs. This will allow you to load up your trailer more compared to the other tires.
- The tread design is very long-lasting and Hercules offers a warranty as well.
- With a top speed of 130 mph, these tires are designed to go faster than your trailer can, meaning they will last even longer.
- Excellent grip and steering performance in all seasons.
Is Hercules tires a good brand?
Hercules Tires is an excellent mid-range brand with high-quality products complete with longer warranties than most of its competitors.
What are high-speed trailer tires?
High-speed trailer tires are a set of special trailer tires. Most normal ones have a max speed of around 70 mph but high-speed ones allow the trailer to go above that.
Where are Hercules Tires made?
Most Hercules tires are made in the US while a few are also made in China. But do not worry, the quality of both is really good.
How many miles do Hercules tires last?
Hercules tires are rated to last for around 60-80000 miles.
Is Hercules an American tire?
Yes, Hercules is an American tire brand.
Hercules is an American brand known for their good-quality tires and affordable pricing. They make all kinds of tires, from all seasons to all-terrain, and provide tread warranties that few of their competitors manage to meet.
Some of the best Hercules tires were compared according to their max speed and their load-bearing capability as well as their features. These tires may be slightly cheaper than more premium brands. But unlike other cheap tire brands, Hercules does not compromise on quality and durability.
Which product did you like the most for your vehicle? Let us know in the comments below.
I`m a current Law Enforcement Officer working within the Counterterrorism Bureau in New York State. I have been Camping for over 20 years. My styles of camping include tent, car, truck, van, and RV travel trailer. I have a YouTube channel where I teach all types of camping with an entertaining method: https://youtube.com/@TheSmallsRVAdventures